Surfing friends, are you looking for a spot to tame the waves? Here are the best surf spots in Brittany.
- La pointe de la Torche: Mecca of surfing in Brittany, La Torche (Finistère) offers superb waves. This spot stretches over a long sandy beach, with incessant waves. La Torche is a candidate to host the 2024 Olympics.
- The Baie des Dépassés: Large rollers die there on the sand without stopping. Baie des Trépassés in Finistère is one of the best spots in France.
- Locquirec: Located between Morlaix and Lannion, the beaches of Locquirec are ideal for learning to surf. The spot is well exposed, secure, and the instructors know how to pass on their passions during the surf courses they offer.
- La Palue: Located on the Crozon Peninsula, La Palue is, in fact, a reference surfing spot in Brittany. During the winter period, the powerful tubes will delight experienced surfers .
- Guidel Plage: Located in Morbihan, Guidel Plage will offer you salty waves all year round for beginners as well as the most experienced surfers.
- Quiberon peninsula : Located in Morbihan, the wild coast is one of the most famous surf spots in Brittany. The first spots are ideal for learning to surf, those located on the wild coast are more intended for experienced surfers.
- Trestraou: Located in Perros-Guirec, Trestraou beach is an ideal spot for learning to surf. This spot rarely catches the swell, which allows you to learn the basics of surfing with beautiful rolling waves.
ISLAND AND Naughty
- Longchamp beach: Located in the 35 between Saint-Briac and Saint-Lunaire, this spot is the ideal place to learn to surf. The waves being at the edge of the beach with weak currents, you can learn there by having foot.
- Saint Malo: The huge fine sand beach of Le Sillon is home to a great surf spot in Brittany! Rather focused on beginners, the Sillon will however offer interesting waves and which will make it a privileged spot if a big swell from the West is expected.